Job no: 53799582
Brand: Australia Post
Categories: Corporate Services
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Australia Post Group (including Australia Post, StarTrack, Decipha & Securepay) is one of the most trusted brands in Australia. Employing over 30,000 people across our integrated delivery, logistics and e-Commerce network – we love delivering! Through our huge range of services, we help communities stay connected, businesses reach new customers and people stay in touch.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits in an equal opportunity workforce. We encourage applications from people of all ages, including indigenous Australians and those with a disability.
We're working hard to create an inclusive workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve. If you require adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Diversity Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the role
The Customer Insights Analytics team is responsible for building and generating robust, data led, customer, segment and market insights that help inform marketing strategies, campaigns and Segment Development plans.
The Analytics team handles the analysis of current and potential customers – their interactions with Australia Post and their behaviours – with the end goal to find and drive new customer and market opportunities for Australia Post. Key to this will be the ability to leverage data sets across the Australia Post business and add other data sources such as ABS, research or purchased data sets to create robust analytical insights.
What will you be doing?
• Maintain key marketing data assets such as the GCP space. Included is the support of key assets such as NPS data augmentation e.g. research data mixed with external and internal sources
• Manage Marketing technology stacks (automation, AdServers, etc)
• Lead analysis of data using statistics programs, reductive analytics and other data driven tools as well as upskilling the team to do so
• Be a Driving force for revenue growth through segments and products
• Convert complex data findings (e.g. market and competitor trends and dynamics, cost analysis, profitability analysis) into presentable data visualisations and insights for senior stakeholders).
• Provide ad-hoc data & analytical insights as required by the CMO. Examples include audience profiling, buying habits, profitable customer groups, marketing targets, etc
• Ensure that Australia Post is using the best possible tools and systems to inform Marketing effectiveness
You will have:
Benefits for you:
Interested? Here’s what we’re looking for.
You’ll be a highly organised individual who has seamless attention to detail, strong communication and negotiation skills. We are seeking those who thrive is busy environments and want to be challenged in their role.
If this sounds like you, click ‘apply’ now!
Advertised: 13 Jan 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Jan 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp