Job no: 0000
Work type: Fixed-term full time
Location: NSW - Metro
About the role:
As a motorcycle Postie you’ll start your days sorting mail before hopping on a motorcycle provided by Australia Post, and delivering letters and small parcels to your local communities.
Commencing on an initial 12 month fixed term contract
Full time hours, Monday to Friday from 6:30am
• $21.57 plus super (during 3 month probationary period)
• $24.67 plus super (after probationary period)
• A current Australian motorcycle licence (minimum Probationary License)
• To successfully pass our practical riding skills assessment
• Lift up to 16kg of mail repeatedly each day
• Meet our motorcycles’ safe working load limit (100kg weight limit when fully clothed)
• Successfully pass our Pre-employment medical and character check
• A friendly, reliable and approachable personality – with a real knack for interacting with local community
• Someone who enjoys early morning starts and has a willingness to ride in all weather conditions
• A commitment to Australia Post’s Occupational Health and Safety standards
• The flexibility to stay until the job’s done if need be – and a real desire to help the team.
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. It’s why we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities and cultures, and promote a flexible way of working that enables a genuine work-life balance.
As one of the nation’s most well-known organisations there are further opportunities for career growth and personal development, whatever your ambitions.
Advertised: 15 Aug 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 19 Sep 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp